If I can make one person think once more about one issue, I've done all I can. Maybe I take things too seriously...or maybe you don't take things seriously enough.

Friday 28 March 2008

An Introduction

It's interesting how peer pressure works. Yesterday, I had a conscious thought to myself, which went along the lines of the following: "Why would I get a blog? No-one would read it anyway."

And here, I find myself typing in a box. Nevermind. This is just a placeholder post, as I happen to have one worth reading. Still, here's to maybe getting some minor readership. At least I won't be doing games journalism, eh?

1 comment:

Iain "DDude" Dawson said...

yaaay! new blog! woot!

Any hope I can plug myself into your "Things You Should Like" section?

http://thinkingddude.blogspot.com/

(ps, the word verification thing in the comments section suxz! once, it was THREE leters! Now it is qmuxgmmvbs! TEN! How do they figure that out?)